Sunday, February 2, 2014

Recipes for the week of Feb 3

It is suppose to be another cold, snowy week.  Weather reports on snow totals are all over the place, anywhere from 6 to 30 inches.  Let's mix things up this week.  Some day pretend it's warm and have tropical like meals, other days it's soup to keep us warm and one day I'll spice things up.

Last week I loved the meals.  January was very plant based.  I love that change in the way we eat.  Some days I do need to think about serving us more.  I think I should still keep the 3 serving per meal in mind.  It's easy to mix together veggies and grain and feel it is a complete meal.  Some days that works great, other day I am left feeling like something was missing.  We have saved money and while changes in health are hard to see I do feel great.

Monday  Teriyaki Chickpeas with steamed snow peas.



Thursday Date Night


Saturday

Sunday
Breakfast  Overnight Oats
  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish and you have a date night too. How cool! And now I want French toast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Date night is a fun new thing for us. We have dinner and then go to a wine class. It is a fun thing for us to do. That French Toast does sound so good.

      Delete