Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly menu

I had another wonderful week of food.  Cooking at home is really one of my favorite things.  Doing that saves money, improves health and makes me happy.  What more could you want?  Well this week things are different.  I have dinner with coworkers and a couple of dinners with family this week.  We are going to a local brewery on Valentine's Day for a fun 6 course dinner.  Saturday we are having dinner at a friends house.  Compared to my normal week this is really a quite busy week. I have been sewing a lot quite recently and I do hope to get my camera back out and start showing off my work.

Last week favorites are the Veggie Lasagna and the Eggnog French Toast


Sunday
Lunch Leftovers
Dinner Pad Thai


Monday Dinner with Co-workers




Wednesday Dinner Out




Friday Date Night (make cheese ball)


Saturday
Breakfast Breakfast Taco
Lunch  Quinoa Cauliflower Bowl (make rice for lunch on Sunday)
Dinner Cheese Ball


Sunday
Dinner Beef and Broccoli with brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment